San Jose, CA
GigaBiter is the Industry LEADER in Secure Electronic Destruction and operates all across the country out of our Secure Mobile Electronic Destruction Vehicles (SMEDVs) for the on-site destruction of your data storage devices and electronic waste.
It is estimated that there is approximately 20 to 50 million metric tons of electronic e-waste disposed of worldwide every year. If this material continues to end up in landfills, the long-term environmental issues and consequences are enormous.
GigaBiter’s secure destruction of electronic waste is a completely secure, green, environmentally friendly option.
What Is Electronic Destruction?
- Old computers (PC, Mac, and mainframe)
- Cell Phones
- IPads, Tablets,
- Cell Phones and Mobile Devices
- File and database servers
- Peripheral IT equipment
- Telecommunications equipment (landline and cell phones)
- Photocopy equipment
- Audio-video equipment and more
Any item containing secure data is worthy of consideration.
Secure Electronic Destruction
Most electronic office equipment includes a hard drive or solid state drive and well as memory storage chips which may contain proprietary organizational or personal information of your San Jose, CA
organization, clients, and employees. Because of this, simply recycling, reselling or donating your electronic equipment and devices is a massive risk to your San Jose, CA
GigaBiter’s secure, Electronic equipment destruction service is your one-stop solution to ensure your confidential information is securely destroyed.
Our convenient and secure process includes:
- On-site destruction using our Secure Mobile Electronic Destruction Vehicle (SMEDV)
- A rigorous process and procedure to ensure all sensitive information is removed from data storage devices before they are destroyed
- Physical destruction of electronic equipment and devices taken to the smallest particle size possible leaving 100% recyclable material
- No waste and no landfill
For more information on the Equipment Destruction process and machines refer to our machines