Certificate of Destruction
GigaBiter is the Industry LEADER in Secure Electronic Destruction and operates all across the country out of our Secure Mobile Electronic Destruction Vehicles (SMEDVs) for the on-site destruction of your data storage devices and electronic waste.
GigaBiter issues a Certificate of Destruction (CoD) at the conclusion of each Cleveland, OH destruction project.
Certificates of Destruction will clearly state what items were destroyed, along with when and how they were destroyed. The Certificate of Destruction will support the requirements and guidelines of the following laws and regulations.
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- HITECH (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinic Health)
- PCI Data Security Standard
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SoX)
- NIST 800-88
- NSA/CSS Evaluated Products List (EPL)
- NSA/CSS 9-12 Policy Manual
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Patriot Act of 2002
- Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act
- US Safe Harbor Provisions
- FDA Regulations
- Various state laws
But Wait, There’s More
GigaBiter?s Cleveland, OH data destruction services are employed by government agencies, banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, brokerage companies, hospitals, medical offices, accounting firms, manufacturers, technology companies, service companies and many others.